Saturday / Sunday : Solared, Sober, Skeptical, Sucks, Super! and Sunken.

|

After the solar eclipse last Friday, queer guys here in PP lost their energies to party the same evening.

Elsewhere’s First Friday – C-R-A-Z-Y!! the grass is so so wet, due to the rain shower earlier…and the party goers is damn crazy hell. From some reviews…the DJ’s sucks!!! (the Dj around 10pm) well…at least he’s not the resident DJ of Elsewhere.

Blue Chili’s show is totally fun! fun! FUN!!! I really love “Didi”, who loves Didi too??.. Raise your hands!!!

Classic’s Show is a alright!!! because Cindy (owner of Cindy Salon) did a “so so” performance.

Metro – Chill out and hang-out place…love it! I’m so drunk after…new found love: Ginger Metropolitan! – A MUST TRY!!!

Riverhouse – Is jammed pack by the High-Class Cambodian peeps.


…and of course Pontoon is still drowned up to now. LOL

Hey! Look everyone! I just searched a picture of the sunken Pontoon Lounge.


I also had a chance to talked to the new manager (Simon, if I’m not mistaken) and he said that maybe after 2 months Pontoon will pump the music on once again.

Well for me, I still want to go to the new Pontoon if ever…but I know some peeps who doesn’t..
tsk..tsk..tsk…

Hey! Just want to share a thought…
Before I thought maybe the so-called “accident” is just a tactic for the new management and re-construction of Pontoon? Hmm….maybe not! Hahahahah! Kiddin!!!

Well, I really don’t have any idea why Mark left Pontoon…

Some says there’s a announcement in Facebook…I didn’t have a chance to read that.
You know?? tell me… email me, forward me at queercambodia@gmail.com

Where are you going tonight queer guys?? I need some lovin’!!!!
LOL

Yes queer folks : I blog only every weekdays, because I’m so drunk Friday, Saturday & Sunday evenings. Well maybe if I have a chance. Just stay tune.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice One QC!
Hope we can party with you sometimes..

Anonymous said...

Is the boat up and runing again??

Post a Comment