Raw Male on Review

|












Yet another gay-friendly sauna alternative is in town, the newly opened Raw Male Cafe brings in and OUT little notable things. Let's see what we can look forward to from the less spacious bar area on the ground floor up to the barracks and gym site on the top floor.

Let me start with parking then. If you get yourself in a moto, park it in front of Rawmale but be careful crossing by and look to your left or to your right other motos might be on their way. Or worst yet if you are discreet go run fast inside as gossip friendly neighbors might spot you!

Hosts are friendly they may even bring you up to your locker space. You'll be greeted by a teeny-weeny birdie just like when a friend missed a step and shouted AAh!!! The birdie was on a tweet tweet...Attendant Sareth will open up your locker and will greet you with a wide smile. A friendly tip if you smile back coz if you are having a false teeth or on foundation make up you might scare Sareth! They installed this ultra-violet lights that gives you radiant flashes like a ghost or vampire in the westwick!!








The steam room is in "U" shape so either entrance lets you go back to the locker area. Dry sauna is really dry; I can't get the right temperature. For now boring if you are alone but too boring if packed as I guess can only accommodate less than 10 people. It is tightly built and less space definitely not my thing as I am claustrophobic!

Walk up to the handrails and hold tight all the way to the jacuzzi which surprisingly my favorite place! I love the warm water temp but please next time lesser chemicals please. The barracks were empty but if we are all there we might find the area a bit interesting and I'm sure everyone makes it their own private places. Don't mention the gym area as they can do it better next time! Unless you hire their instructor it's all that makes it worth!

Finally, take your self back to shower area which is openly open! No hot shower yet but a good sight if the guy you're eyeing is on shower too! All I need next time is a pair of slippers. Even if I go to sauna I still think I need to take care of my feet, huh! I can't keep walking bare foot as I am almost bare-naked already....

That's it... Go find yourself a treat!

been to Raw male? send me your thoughts:

queercambodia@gmail.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment