Amam (Gay Sauna)

|

Amam, is one of the pioneer gay sauna here in Phnom Penh, every gay knows Amam - even though you’re flambouyant, expat gay, a show off, discreet or even closet, that’s how Amam’s popularity among gay men.

I’ve been to Amam a lot of times, and I can say it’s a place where you can just relax, unwind or just want to release your tensions. lol

Amam is a 5-star rating for the Queer Fab Cambodia. *clap clap*
Spacious and clean…that’s the core competence.

Improving. Recently I just saw Amam has gym on their 1st floor. Nice!
But I think they were threatened because Raw Male has gym also. Hmmm…
I can smell competition here….lol

Well, to be honest I can’t decide yet whose better – Amam or Raw Male, because there’s nothing to compare.
I love Amam as of now.

Because: Amam has a discreet style of business – the parking lot is inside the parking lot so if you’re a closet one you can hide your motor bike inside.

Plus! the owner of Amam is friendly. And cute! *wink*

The fee is about 3 USD for Asians and around 6 USD for Westerners.

Amam is located at 20A St 390.

Do you love Amam? or have you tried Raw Male? which the better? Hmm… I wanna know…
Send me your thoughts at queercambodia@gmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am a Taiwanese who is very interested in gay life and gay culture in Cambodia.
I would like to know is Cambodia a gay friendly country?

queercambodia said...

Hi there Mr.Taiwanese,
Yes! I can say Cambodia is very much gay friendly country.
Come here and you'll be enjoy for sure...

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind and friendly reply.
I have to admit my English is not good as USA American, UK British or Canadian people.
I am also sorry for I can't use Khmer language and Français.
This is the first time that I got reply from someone in foreign country.

Post a Comment