It’s not about me, it’s about Queer Cambodia

|

Hey Queer Folks! I’m receiving tons of emails asking who’s the real me, am I an expat? or local here in Phnom Penh.

All I can say is…

This blog is not about me…it’s about Phnom Penh!
lol

Well, it’s your choice to believe on my thoughts and reviews in some certain place here – I’m not forcing you. But to I want to say that I’m totally transparent. What I see is what I blog. lol

Nothing much to say about now, because I’m a bit lazy finding new places.

But here is one…

Please try the Ginger Metropolitan at the Metro Bar!!!
That’s my Love as for now.

Email me at queercambodia@gmail.com

And I want to thank Paddy of www.noblepaddy.com
He said he will promote Queer Cambodia in his site…Totally Cool!!!

Cheers to the Queer Fab Life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment