Rain won’t stop us Queer Folks for 08.08.08!!!

|
Good morning everyone! Sorry if I haven’t blog yesterday!

I’m so FUCKED up! Actually I don’t want to blog until today but for some reason.

I received an email/ invitation from RawMale Spa, and the email says:

Your invited to a cocktail reception, on friday 08-08-08 at 8:08 p.m.
Grand Opening, of Rawmale Bar Cafe & Spa

congratulations to your beautiful informative fabulous website; The Queer Fab Life in Cambodia.

from the Management & Staff
Rawmale Bar Cafe & Spa
www.rawmalespa.com

OMG! how cool huh? I feel so important now. Thank you Raw Male Staff and Management!

Expect me there! but I will never introduce myself! Hahaha!
Anyway, my outfit is all set! I hope it will not rain hard.

I’ve heard that Raw Male Café and Spa is a must try and must see!!!
Guys! Let’s invade that tonight after the opening of Beijing Olympics.

Ok then, see you there guys.
35-D Street 55 Chaktomuk, Phnom Penh
(if you’re in Sihanouk Blvd. the corner with U-Care drugstore, just straight ahead)

You guys? Where are you going tonight? send me your agenda’s to queercambodia@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment