Friday Launch, Saturday Party & Sunday Olympic Steam

|

Hi Queer Folks!
How’s your weekend parties?

Ok, let’s give the round down that happened this previous weekend.

Friday Night: The Opening of Raw Male Café and Spa.
Queer Rate: OMG! A lot of people went to the opening…*clap clap* Great Publicity!

And for the Show: OMG Again!!! I love the Dream Gays…especially when they sang the “Dream Girls” of course Oak is stunning, but Didi’s first appearance quite a joke to everyone. They said that it’s because of the sound system. *tsk tsk* Is this the indication that Raw Male is not a party/ dance place? Hmmm….let’s wait and see.

I didn’t have the chance to see the facilities of Raw Male, but maybe one of these days. So just stay tune for my review on that place.

After Raw Male’s Opening everyone went to Blue Chili Bar because the performers on the opening will do a show in Blue again. Same group routine but different solo performances – I love the guy who sang “run to you”, the gay guy who sang “I am changing” is superb in lip synch and the guy who sang “umbrella” gives a new twist.

After Blue Chili, everyone went to Heart of Darkness to end up the night dancing. OMG! Heart of Darkness was Jammed Pack. *clap clap*

Saturday Party: Metro Bar…I love it! You should go there queer guys! Especially on Happy Hour! Very Relaxing Place. Further more, there’s a birthday celebration in Blue Chili, and it’s so crowded! I love crowded places..lol And there’s a new addition to the Blue Chili performers..a cute little boy who teamed up as a love team in one of the regular performers…so fun!!!!

Sunday: after watching Olympics. There’s an Olympics happening in Amam (Gay Sauna) OMG again! A lot of gay guys, I saw a group of Vietnamese guys who arrived in Amam like a chunk. Afterwards everyone headed to Blue Chili Bar, lol

Well, all is well that ends well. I love weekend nights!
Oppss I’ve heard there’s a show that happened in Green Flame Bar, and gay boys from Classic Bar who stripped their clothes off. Is it true? tell me about that, send me email at queercambodia@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment