Everybody loves “Didi”

|
If you’re fag and had been to Blue Chili Bar, for sure you will notice one of the waiter/ performers who always greet you with a smile and say “Suksobai Bong”.

And if you’re lucky enough that he will be your waiter…you will hear often “Chaa

That’s the bubbly Didi. One of the best waiters of the Blue Chili Bar.
And every Friday and Saturday Night.. He’s the 2nd star of the show (Of course. Oak the owner is the 1st)

I, We always laugh for every Didi’s motion/ movement. The way he serve, the way he walk, the way he dance when there’s a danceable music, and most especially…the way he laugh! It’s like a witch or something…very weird…but funny!!! (in a good way) And he always give a stolen kiss and big bear hugs to some westerners that he like. I applaud him for doing that. LOL


And every show performances – she’s the outrageous one. And if it’s a group dance – he always stand out amongst them. Love it! – A must see!

The Oak and Didi is the best tandem as of now.
That’s why every Friday and Saturday nights in Blue Chili is full house – jammed pack.

Do you love Didi too? tell me your thoughts:
queercambodia@gmail.com


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I been to Blue Chilli before I like that bar very much they very friendly and make me feeling like my home that bar is amazing!
and I like Didi too he's hot!

Vampire in love said...

sure, as you said everyone loves Didi. at first i felt Didi was friendly only with westener but now i know she is one off the best staff in cambodia but Didi should be "She not he" :)

Post a Comment