Queer Alliance?

|
Hey Queer Folks? Ready for the party tonight, tomorrow and on Sunday?

Well as for me. Yeah! so...so...
There's nothing so much to do this weekend and I wonder WHY???!!!!

Anyway, I just want to share something, because recently I've been receiving emails to be part of their upcoming group which is totally cool.

But I can help but wonder.

Can we really unite? I mean the queer guys...
Maybe yes, but to be honest. Me myself has a motive if i'm going to be part of the "Queer Alliance".
Of course! free party! and cruising with the other queers. lol
Kidding!!!

But i'm not against having a queer group, i'm full support whatever the ways it could be, as long as there's a cute queer folks too. lol
But here in Cambodia? I don't think they're ready yet.

Maybe if there will be - if ever. For sure mostly expats will be part of it and not really the Khmer queer folks...

Anyway, its just a thought.

How about your queer folks? how do you feel having a queer alliance?
send me your thoughts at queercambodia@gmail.com

See you tonight!!! I'll be in Blue Chili for sure.
I wanna watch the show.

Find me!.....if you can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment