I told you!

|

Yeah! I told you queer folks; it’s been a boring weekend just passed by.
I didn’t do something special aside from:

  • Friday – Blue Chilli’s show is a repeat…
  • Friday - Riverhouse Lounge – I just noticed that there’s a screen on the dancefloor. I hate it! because they’re showing channel V. lol
  • Saturday – there’s a real lady who performed at Blue Chilli. “yeah…so…so”
  • Saturday – I hate Heart of Darkness, but I still went there. Nothing much to do.
  • Sunday – at Metro after dinner. quite impressing for a sunday drinking.
  • Sunday – Green Flame is close. Hmmm…
  • Sunday – Heart of Darkness is not that full, so I didn’t stayed that long.

Anyway, Anyhow…
Weekend Parties…is still a party.

I love Weekends.
I especially love parties! lol

Anyway, to all the queer peeps out there…
If you want to say or share something…

Send me your thoughts at queercambodia@gmail.com

And hey! I have a new review coming…Yesterday, I just passed by Khmer Town. And I heard that you can have your massage and sex there as well. Let me see, or if you’ve been there please do send me some recommendation. lol

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment