What’s up y'all!

|
We need to catch up my colorful friends!

There’s a lot in store for everyone… Like the new branch of Romantic gay sauna in Siem Reap, the new sort of gay hotel house called Green Garden House that will be opening this week, the Phnom Penh Pride that’s on its way planning, exhibitions in Meta-House, the Vagina Monolugue…OMG…We really need to catch up.

But for now, I want to thank you all guys for helping me to decide if I need to pursue this blog.

Now, I have better plans and new cool stuff to talk about about the colorful life in Cambodia, for the meantime give me time to renovate the new home as you can see I changed the logo, and soon we’ll talk not only about gays, but also considering our lesbian, bi, discreet and closeted friends.

So if you have some thoughts you want me to feature or personality you want to be interviewed, please let me know – email me at queercambodia@gmail.com and I’ll see what I can do.

I’m also starting me QC’s faves…that you’ll be seeing me logo to my favorite establishments in Cambodia.

That’s all.





PS: I’m at Blue Chilli tonight 9pm - meeting with Oak about PPPride.. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment