The Naming Game

|
I'm Laughing Hard right now.
This week had past, I received a lot of emails guessing who's the gay guy behind QueerCambodia.
That means - you're guessing who am I.

So I want to share people emailed me, and that's why i'm laughing hard right now.

Oak - people is having the thoughts of i'm the owner of Blue Chilli. Well, can be...lol

Sokha - Oak's partner in life and owner in Blue Chilli. Well, I don't know if the gay level of Sokha and Me are the same.

James - well, I really don't know why I received emails that i'm James.

Theara - people thought that because I put Theara's (Mr. Blue Chilli) picture in Valentines Day, people thought that i'm him. Well..sorry not.

XOXO - it's not my name...hello? LOL

Franco - before it was James and now Franco. Gosh! don't you have guess like Melanie or Anne...LOL

And I had emails threatened me that they'll have my picture posted here. Oh dear!!! you're such a delightful fan indeed. LOL

So whoever there has guess...just send me an email at queercambodia@gmail.com

Well, I told you before. It's not the guy behind is the real deal here. It's the colorful life in Cambodia - QueerCambodia!!!

Love y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment