The Others

|
Hi there everyone?

Just received a few lines from some of my followers asking me how do I feel with the other gay blogs that's just created a while ago.

And the blogs they're talking about are the Khmer Scene and Cambodia Out.

To be clear, i'm not those two - but for what I can see the creator of those blogsite is just 1 person.

Anyway, I really don't know what to react - QueerCambodia started last year October and we experienced a lot of things while doing this. And for me, I personally put some comments and personal description in every blog that I make in order my readers will feel or make their own thought while reading my posts.

I don't feel competition with them, besides I want to promote them, eventhough some of the blogs are the same as mine. But for me, i'll help them - the people I should be angry with are the people who's against GLBT - in that case I should be angry, right???

And infairness to them, they put my link in their link bar. Thank you!!!

Moving on...hopefully I answered your queries my beloved friends!!

Party tonight??? I might be at FLY Lounge (ST.148)! :-D








queercambodia@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment