Lets Party!!!!

|

How’s your weekend queer folks?

Well me, it’s ok…

I didn’t go out the friday and saturday night, ’coz I don’t feel like going out nowadays.

But last night is so cool, I went out for dinner at La Volpaia (St.13 infront of Van’s Restaurant and Old Post Office) it’s a French restaurant here in Phnom Penh, Cambodia..I really love their pizza with arugula, the lasagna and the tiramisu. A must try for everyone!!!

About the price, a little pricey for Phnom Penh, but it’s worth it!!! believe me…

After La Volpaia, we went to Memphis Live (it’s a straight and day friendly bar) it’s kinda new. And yes! it’s owned by Memphis Pub. Actually I had a talked with the bar/ owner, she said that her husband owns Memphis Pub and she owns the Memphis Live. Let’s talk relationship competition. lol

Anyway, Memphis Live is located at the street near Memphis Pub at street 118, it also have live band. They also have happy hours, but I love them more, because their happy hours is 6pm to 9pm. Unlike Metro Bar that is until 7pm. Their cocktails are fixed 5 USD. I tried the Purple Haze, its good. A must-try also.

Gossips:

Well..queer folks! Please prepare your dancing shoes and mark-up your calendars as the gossips I have heard maybe true…

Pontoon Lounge will open this Friday!!!! October 17!!!

Yes, the sunken Pontoon Lounge will open their gate this coming Friday.

But lets see…lets see…

I’ll update you more information about that ok?.

But for now, let’s work are asses off as the Manic Monday is here.

Send me your thoughts queer folks…at queercambodia@gmail.com

Ciao!

0 comments:

Post a Comment