Queer Cambodia loves FCC Group of Cambodia

|
Being queer doesn’t mean you’ll just embrace the queerness of such place.
Try to love some Straight lovin’ lol

Believe me - you should.

Just want to shout out how I love I love FCC (Foreigner Correspondent Club) who’s the foundation of FCC the hang-out place, Café Fresco (so love it), Pacharan Tapas and Bodega (who doesn’t love Pacharan?), The Quay (the Fab Hotel), Visaya Spa and Pool and the 50th Street.

See? Being queer doesn’t need to be a queer place.

Soon I’ll make a review to each place. Stay tune.

But this time, I want you to check all of them.

And who knows, you might see the hot hot members of FCC. Yes! some of them are hot, but I’ll not say who…lol

Send me your love to the FCC Group at queercambodia@gmail.com and visit their website at www.fcccambodia.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment