I just studied on what are some keywords in google.com on how can you find me and my site, and the best keywords are ”Gay Sauna Phnom Penh” and ”Cambodia Gay Boys”.
And it will bring you to my 10 Queer Tips.
And it makes me wonder:
Does the visitors coming here in
Hmmm…it also makes you wonder huh?
So if you’re the one who’s planning to go here in Phnom Penh, even if it’s not today or tomorrow. As long as you have plans, I hope these tips will give you an idea on what’s in store for you when you visit here.
1. If you’re the kind of gay guy who likes money boys. Flaunt it! Show yourself to some bars, like Blue Chilli, Salt Lounge..etc.. And be a show-off that you are. Cambodian Gay men knows who can pay and who’s not.
2. If you’re the playing safe type, try to-be-friend a Cambodian Gay men at hand before coming here, that’s a package into one, you have your slut and you also have your tour guide, lol (Want some recommendations? email me at email@example.com)
3. If you’re a westerner. Plus point for you if you’ll show yourself in some gay bar, especially if you’re alone, ‘coz you’re definitely a catch for a Cambodian Gay men, but please ready your wallet for your expenses. lol
4. If you’re an Asian, Cambodian Gay men will really not into you, if you have money, show them that you have, if you’re not kind of guy. Just be yourself. But expect that you’ll be getting a Cambodian, for sure a westerner, a Vietnamese, a Thai or a guy from the
5. If you’re not into the gay scene, so sorry for you. Cambodian Gay guys has their own territory/ territories here in
6. Just found love with a Cambodian gay guy? Fuck it! its the ordinary love feeling after sex. Believe me! Close your eyes and fly yourself back in where you really belong. Love here? won’t work. Don’t make it hard for you leaving
7. A backpacker? Hmm…are you sure you’re really gay? I’ve never seen a gay backpacker. Maybe a bisexual. lol
So that’s it folks, if you’re the character I’m pertaining to, I hope I made a point on what you can do here, or what you should be doing. Anyway, it’s just my tips, it’s all up to you if you’ll follow it or not.
I’m just here. Giving the best advices I can give, next blog. (please stay tuned) The FACT and FICTION about the gay life here in
See you here queer folks!!!