Wanna Play?? Cambodian style

|
I don't want you guys (my beloved readers) to be shocked that i'll be discussing some lifestyle & culture of Cambodian people. So I thought I could start with this:


I know you like boys (most of my readers) and if you're the kind of gay that just want to see (means no touch and no talk - just look) I think every 5pm (starts at 4pm) just grab your popcorn and find the best sit in the independence square park or vietnamese park.

'Coz Cambodians like to chill out - it means exercise or play after working hours, especially soccer and the thing that needs to be kicked. I don't know with Cambodians, I think this behavior is very Vietnamese well...I don't know, I don't want to judge, but I think they just want to be healthy, like others do - like when I'm in Singapore, people are running in the streets with their short shorts. So I think this is natural.

So to all the gay guys out there who wants to feast their eyes. Some young, cute guys play soccer half naked too - means no shirt on but with their school pants. - I love! (Sorry didn't take photo of it 'coz it's so vulgar for my site, lol) But I heard that if you have the guts to talk to them, well from what I heard some young studs are so experimental that you can hook up, but sorry fellas...most of these kids can't speak straight english so sometimes they're afraid to talk to some foreigners. But to give you hope - there's nothing wrong about trying. lol

So that's it! more blogs to follow!

Cheers!

PS: to my party friends out there, no worry. I'll still blog party updates so stay tuned.

x,
QC

1 comments:

charlie101 said...

Thank you so much for this post - I like it, reminds back in the days walking down the streets in the afternoon watching all the boys doing exercises and playing this game

Post a Comment