Something new and something to celebrate

|
Well, just thought about twist for the blog site.
Because you asked for it. (that's how much I love you guys)

We'll talk about some mature stuff, like Cambodia's culture and some of the regular daily habits of Cambodians.

And for the party goers out there, i'm planning to coordinate with some friends here and maybe i'll have a contest soon here in QC and you can win free stubs for the chosen winner...you can drink free where ever, so stay tune.

But as for today. July 6, the person behind QC is celebrating his birthday! yey! so please bear with me guys!

x,
QC 

1 comments:

Stuart Falk said...

Happy Birthday!

I will be on a cruise ship, the Diamond Princess, that will be docking in Sihanoukville on November 23, 2009. I am looking for someone whom I would pay to take me on a private tour (as opposed to a tour arranged by the cruise line). Any suggestions? Please feel free to email me directly at: weho5@aol.com.

I am an American from Los Angeles.

Thanks,

Stuart

Post a Comment