Last Night at White Club, Phnom Penh

|
T'was the grand opening of the latest club scene in Penh - and it was so crazy! I love the music! And for sure this is going to be a hit!

To all my gay friends - this is a mixed crowd (don't bother) Because Heart of Darkness is also mix, but every queers goes there.

So try White Club #305c Mao Tse Tung, Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Across Intercontinental Hotel)

And to enthused you guys, I saw some gay faces there - not a few, but a lot!!! And I saw the guy I hooked up with long time ago, and I saw 3 (I think they're french, or American or Aussie, the 3 guys, with some girls [for sure their friends] and 1 guy is so fat, and the other guy is wearing red & white stripes - and the guy wearing black who looked at me, then he went to the bathroom) LOL so lazy me, I can't flirt anymore...

Anyway, these are the only pic I took, because the music is so good that I just want to dance!




0 comments:

Post a Comment