Thanks!

|
Hey there!

So drunk after my friend's bar opening.
it's past 4am.

And I really need to let this out.

I just want to thank all the people who's been "hooked up", "part of" and maybe "the inspiration" of Queer Cambodia. Yes the blog itself.

I really don't know that the response i've been getting will be tremendous!
Thank you!

Especially to one who criticize, love, hate or follow my post each day.
I really do appreciate that.

Actually, to be honest, i'm having doubts of I need to continue this blog, because frankly speaking...i really don't get anything while doing this.

Let me say or compare to the love of work to a business that you earn more.
And this is the love of work.
Did you get that?

I really love helping you guys...
Straight, gay, men or women...person or animal. lol

It's nice to know taht you can help someone in need.
(Angelina Jolie is that you? lol)
Especially the horny ones. lol

Anyway, I can say that everyone is NOT perfect, we created to have mistakes so that there's a room for improvement. And I really thank the people who help through for the better.

Especially for the people who write in my email, good or bad..i always read your emails...
Even spams....lol =))

So that's it! maybe this is the goodbye or not...i need to think about this.

So give me time, or maybe i'm just drunk today and tomorrow or later, i'm gonna blog about something.

Cheers y'all!!!

Peace!

-QC
QueerCambodia
queercambodia@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment