AMAM : Gay Sauna Extended!!!

|

Out side view of Amam

Saron, the hot owner of Amam

Last February 1, Amam, the first gay sauna of Phnom Penh, Cambodia with its owner Saron extended and renovated their facilities because of their competitors.

And. OMG.
Even their wesite is now nice. visit: www.amam-cambodia.com the website has French translation.

And I’ve heard from a friend who attended the opening, Amam has private bungalows and dark room, a large dry sauna, a new video salon and more space for gym and fitness. And the other good news is they extended their opening days..so that’s 6 days a week..closed every Monday from 4:30pm to 10pm.

I must say, I’m so excited when I heard the news…I’ll be there this coming Saturday for sure. I’ll make a review for you guys!!! and be envy with me. lol

They still have the free entrance after 9pm policy, but heck! as if there’s guys when you go after 9pm, and they close at 10pm, let’s talk about quickie there. lol

Located Address at (still)
20A rue 390 – Phnom Penh Cambodia

So that’s all! I’ll be there on Saturday! Yey!
Can’t wait!! Let the competition on!! lol..

Who's the best gay sauna in Phnom Penh, Cambodia???

Have you visited the New Amam??
email me your experience at queercambodia@gmail.com

Love y’all!

xoxo,
QC

0 comments:

Post a Comment