Blue Chilli - the best drag show in Phnom Penh

|
OMG.
I watched last night show at Blue Chilli.
I thought it's just an ordinary one 'coz I know there's no special occassion.

But I was wrong.
Oak did funny stuff with his act, first act he finish 1 glass of beer...and the 2nd he finished a bottle of Black Label.

it was amazing! oak will do just for the fun and people who goes to his bar.
I must say Blue Chilli is making money even though there's a global crisis...' coz it's always full house and people are squeezing inside.

Oak! you're really need to extend your bar!!!
here are the pics of last night!!!
Have fun!!!


And today! 4pm...it's AMAM (gay sauna)'s 1 year Anniversary...Free cakes for everyone!!! Everybody should come!!!!

All the love,
QC
queercambodia@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment