Queer Cambodian Love

|
Everyone is asking me about how Cambodians deals with expatriate/ visitors?

Well, the thing that I can say/share is…
They know the term One-Night-Stand, Money & Sex, et. al

Believe me or not, Cambodians are the most mysterious queer folks I’ve ever meet.
Sometime you can’t also figure out what they really want from you.
(Believe me, they’re really hard to read)

Even ask them about sex. They don’t even bother answering; they just do what they look they should do.

Some people says, Cambodians (Khmer) queer folks is easy to fell inlove with the folks they had sex with. That’s not true! Maybe some, but for sure NO!

They know the drill…I know you think they’re ignorant regarding queer life.
But hey! they know the queer money (users) life.

I’m not bitter.
I’m just stating a fact.
Trust me.

And PS: they’re not a good kissers, so why bother? lol

Agree or Disagree? send me your thoughts at queercambodia@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment