identity

|

Hi there queer folks!

1 day to go and its weekend once again.

Time is really flying for us.

And Phe Chuben is coming.

Where are you going queer friends? I’m going to Vietnam!!!

So any queer tips for me?


This blog is much different to the previous one.

I know I’ve been hiding my real identity for quite some time, and many folks out there want to know more and more about me.


I even built friendship with some readers without knowing the real me.

But I can think help but wonder.


I know there’s a lot queer closet guys who “outed” themselves only here in Phnom Penh, and back then in their real homeland – they’re acting straight.


And that’s also hiding the real them.

Like me, I don’t need to reveal my whole identity because I have my own queer world other than the guy behind Queer Cambodia.


So hopefully you all understand why I don’t reveal my real identity.


And besides, it’s not about me…It’s about Queer Cambodia.


Cheers to the Queer Life!

See you around!


You can talk to me privately at queercambodia@gmail.com


PS: you really made me proud Paddy. Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment