Amam the Gay Sauna of Phnom Penh

|
I’ve been checking my hits of my blog and the most popular is my blog about AMAM the very best gay sauna here in Phnom Penh.

So I want to give you more informative details about the said place. And lets start it from how to get there, so here is the map, hope I can help your urges to get there. lol

20A rue 390, Phnom Penh

From the city it will cost you 3,000 Riels or .75 USD, just give the exact money for no argument purposes.

For the first timers, don’t look that it’s your first time because they’ll charge you 1 USD higher, but the owner is a bit close to his customers that’s why it’s really hard to pretend.

The real prices are: 3 USD for Asians and 6 USD for Westeners.

You can also go there without entering the Sauna, just sit at the bar and have your beer, coke or mixed drinks. Mixed drinks cost 2.5 USD, Beer for 1.5 USD and the coke doesn’t have definite price, sometimes 1 USD and sometimes 1.5 USD.

There’s also a fact that free entrance after 9pm…that’s not true! because they’re close in that time. Amam starts at 4pm. Opens every Wednesday to Sunday.

What to expect? A dark sauna room…of course and shower rooms in the ground floor, a viewing room, gym and 2 private rooms, a condom and lube dispenser at the 1st floor. A Jacuzzi at the roof deck.

So that’s it! Hope I help you queer folks about your journey to Amam.

Go there on weekends if you want a more than 3 fun, go there by Wednesday & Thursday if you want to meet discreet folks. lol

So see you there!

Ciao!

Send me your Amam story and tips at queercambodia@gmail.com

Oh! It’s wednesday! lets go! lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi
have been to amam a lot of times but i think you mistake about the fares, it is 3$ for under 30 years old (asian or not) and 6$ for the others (but 4 $ only if you arrive before 5pm). But the best thing to do is to buy a membership (15$ for one month when you 're young!!).
I drink coke there: 1$ for normal coke and 1,5 for cocalight or coca zero. Anyway you find there the best friendly atmosphere in gay Phnom penh!

queercambodia said...

Thanks for the comment.
But I want to correct..

"3$ for under 30 years old (asian or not) and 6$ for the others"

What's the "asian or not" and "others"? what's the difference?

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I've been to AMAM many times...the entry fee for everyone now is about US$2.5 only. Yes the receptionists are friendly and the place is clean. I have many good times over there. Anyhow, I heard many people complain about the staff at AMAM as he keeps looking at the clients for everything...I mean when they just kissing each other in the spa he stares at them and sometime interrupt them. I know that he is instructed from his boss to have his eyes on the clients but if they can't do anything there people won't go to AMAM anymore.

I hope that this situation is improved.

Cheers,

Hard Snake

Post a Comment