Man Spa Massage : Newest Man Spa in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

|
Oh Fairygod Mother!!!

I was surprise with my new discovering... actually I found this place accidentally while helping my friend to look for an apartment.

I saw some local Cambodian (Khmer) boys parking off their motorbikes and going inside the Spa. Hmmm..and their quite young indeed.

I’m not yet sure what’s happening inside the so called spa...but i’ll let you know soon.

But for now, I must say – I think they’re not yet entertaining foreigners...but heck! there’s an english translation..so maybe yes....try it guys and email me with your experience at queercambodia@gmail.com

Man Spa Massage is located at Street 59...the next street after the corner of UCare Sihanouk Blvd. If you’re from the Independence Monument.

But if you’re from Monivong..along Sihanouk Blvd. The street before UCare on the left side. It’s near Sihanouk Blvd only. So try the way in Sihanouk – it’s easier.

Cheers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM A EXPATRIATE WORKING IN PHNOM PENH, REALLY HAPPY TO KNOW THAT..... WILL VISIT AND SUPPORT ....

Anonymous said...

good .... should go and support

Anonymous said...

lol, great! Perhaps I can give it a try next time I'm in Phnom Penh. By the way, where do you recommend for massage. I went to Hatha Khmer last time I was in Phnom Penh and...I think I would have been better off going somewhere else.

Anonymous said...

u may try Hero massage .... a lot of handsome boy there ....near at the back of phnom penh sport club .....

Post a Comment