Gay Tour in Cambodia

|
Hey there my beloved colorful friends.

So I want to share the business of my good friend.

Did you know that aside from me as your tour guide here in the colorful world of Cambodia, there's also a good alternative that you can really enjoy touring the gay world of Cambodia.

And it is called Khmer Rainbow Tours.

But first, let me highlight that this is NOT a sex tour, it's like he regular tour thing – but the plus factor f this tour is they'll tour your around the gay places..bars, restaurants, guesthouses..etc…

And it's a lot.

The nicest part of it is. Sometimes we have this feeling of we're safe with the people that we have the same interest and likes – so that's the best part of it – even though you're not that "gay"gay – you will still have the feeling of the bliss with the people who knows a lot – of course aside from me. LOL

Anyways, please guys! If you're too lazy to plan your vacation here in Cambodia, you may consider having the package tour of Khmer Rainbow Tour. They're in the business for almost 10 years, they started from Thailand. So that's why I'll be having a discounted tour if I'm having my gay tour in Thailand…cool place..cheaper price…Right Jim?? LOL

So if you want to know more about Khmer Rainbow Tour, you may visit http://khmerrainbowtours.blogspot.com or email khmerrainbowtours@gmail.com

Love y'all




queercambodia@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment