Pontoon Lounge's Gay Night - The Glory Hole

|
Wanna share you some pics from the "Glory Hole" or some people call "Gay Thursday" of Pontoon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia....

And I got the chance to enter the backstage before the queens will perform, I bumped with Ms.Bubbles (http://bubblingbob.blogspot.com) and Romyr - the fabulous host of the Mr. Blue Chilli event.

Let me say that...."there's nothing special" They are the one who's performing at Classic Bar. Well...I'm more excited to go to Pontoon this summer..because it's gonna be the QUEER PRIDE PARTY!!!! Wuh00oooo! Can't wait!!!!

Wanna help for the pride event? email me at queercambodia@gmail.com or Meghan or Claire at
cambodiapride@hotmail.com or sms Claire email me and i'll give you her number...if you want to help for the pride event this coming summer...The meeting is on February 8...morning...

Cheers!

Here are the pictures of Pontoon's Gay Thursday...

0 comments:

Post a Comment