Gay Club in Siem Reap, Cambodia

|


Linga Bar.

The ONLY gay club bar in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Located at the Pub Alley. Near the Old Market.
Note: Pub Alley is different with Pub Street ok? lol

Queer Review:

Let’s start with the location, I must say I read all the maps for Siem Reap, just to find Linga Bar. Gosh! I was lost! lol, but the place (atmosphere) is worth to see.

The cocktails are quite expensive, but they serve more rather than the usual 2.5 USD cocktails.

The owner is quite snobbish..unlike Blue Chilli…. =)

There are a lot of cute waiters and bartenders.

Well...I expected more but the place is quite out to public, so people can see who’s gay…

I can say, it’s a must visited place after tiring yourself visiting the Angkor Wat.

Visit their site! They offer also massages in the morning:

www.lingabar.com

Cheers!
email me with your Linga Bar experience!
queercambodia@gmail.com

Love y’all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment