Issues of Glory.

|
Here we go again.
Me, explaining myself.

Ok, first to Peter who thinks i'm bitchy. Well, if you think I am - I don't care, it's your judgment and for what I observed, you read the blog very wrongly.
  • I DIDN'T say I left early because the party sucks.
  • I DIDN'T say it's empty.
  • I didn't say Pontoon party suck, nor the show suck, hell! one of my friend performed.
  • I left early because I hooked up with somebody - now you're happy?? I explained myself.
  • Yes, i'm biased. And it's because I want to blog things THAT I WANT and I ENJOY. If you think my blog is unfair - MAKE YOUR OWN. BTW, this is A BLOG not A FORUM. :)
  • I didn't say I hate Pontoon Glory Hole. Period. (Read my old blogs)
  • If you read my statement commenting on the Glory Hole's poster and Oak, hey! HUMOR PLEASE!...this blog is all about. I make fun also with "Deedee" and "Oak" before. And if your a new reader, back then, there was "Green Flame Bar" where I really make funny issue with the owners, but it's just a joke. (It's more funny because it's color Blue & Green)
  • LAST, to you gay guys, I'm telling you, i'm the last person who'll turn down with my own sphere. I love the gay world, I know there's competition within the sphere - but i'm here for peace. Gay world is hated already - why would I?
That's all.

And for that!
Back to regular programming.
Here's another clip from the 1st year of Glory Hole Party.

Enjoy.
Cheers for the colorful life!

2 comments:

Marcus said...

WOOOOOO! Bitch-fight! Bitch-fight! Prehaps I should introduce you two and hopefully you'll get a room & fuck all that tension out of you. There's nothing like having your face jizzed on to relieve your anger. You two, kiss & make up!!
Look, I organise and manage The Gloryhole @ Pontoon on Thursday nights & I'm always astonished at the strong reactions we get from people. I don't want to referee a cat fight in cyber space too! I'm glad that people enjoy it. People literally scream with excitement, which makes me think the boat's on fire.
Peter thank you for your post, if I found out we were being mis-represented, I'd write in, don't worry.
& Queer Cambodia, thank you for your love & support. Long may you Live. Your special honey.
No more issues of Glory okay?!
Big Love Up to ALL of YOU FATHERFUCKERS!!!
Marcus XXL
M'Wah!!

queercambodia said...

LOL. I like the idea of hooking up. I'm ready. LOL

To Marcus: You're doing great! Keep it up. And you need help to promote on something. you know my email.

xoxo,
QC

Post a Comment