You’re so gay!!!!

|

Hello there bitches!!! I know that i’m so popular now.
I have my poster posted in Blue Chilli, with my tagline:

THE GAY-EST BLOG IN CAMBODIA

Well, I don’t want to promise anything, but please stay tuned for more gay blog updates about the Cambodia Gay scene.

So I haven’t posted some queer events that happened this past few weeks, so I’m writing an review instead.

Pontoon’s Gay Night – is hideous as most gay people told me, I didn’t attend the event because their promotions didn’t work. lol

Madam Cindy’s Opening – Another not popular event, out of 10 people I’ve talked to. 6 of then didn’t know the event, and 2 of them attended and the other 2 they know the event but they didn’t attend.

Salt Lounge Shows – hello???!!! – as the people says.

Pity Green Flame – support to our gay sister, the owner of Green Flame bar, his mother is sick. That’s why he’s in Vietnam today.

So that’s it for now Queer Folks, until the next blog!!! And hey! don’t forget to attend tonight…the MStyle event ok, its 6:30pm at Gasolina, St.57 near Boeung Keng Kang Market.

Don’t forget to shout out your praises at queercambodia@gmail.com

Love you all bitches!!!

xoxo,
QC

0 comments:

Post a Comment