Gay Sauna List Cambodia

|
I’ve been drooling around by our queer folks about gay men saunas here in Phnom Penh.

But I don’t have enthusiasm to write, but accidentally I went to Amam (the first Gay sauna here in Cambodia) last sunday, so I have thoughts now that if I need to go to a sauna, every gay too.

Anyway, here you go:
Get your pen or paper (or rather print this.)

Sauna:

Amam
Raw Male Café and Spa
Romantic
Red Spa
Hatha Khmer
VIP
Cambodiana Hotel

Massage:

OM
Khmer Town
O
L’mait Massage – Siem Reap
Linga Spa - Siem Reap

Sorry if I didn’t put details about the places.
They don’t pay me to promote them. lol

But this is where I recommend you all gay folks.
Cheers to the gay life!!!

Send me your thought at queercambodia@gmail.com

4 comments:

Vampire in love said...

hey bro, is Hatha khmer also a gay sauna? my friend talk about it as a gay massage service place. isn't it? it's good if it's really a sauna coz i like a man who work there. hw was so hot.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the post. Which of these places is the best?
I would quite like to meet some Kmers on my trip to Cambodia next month.

Anonymous said...

for tourists or local people in Siem Reap,
you could add MEN's Resort & Spa to your list.

www.mens-resort.com

Unknown said...

if you want a good one please contact
savada.srey@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you

Savada

Post a Comment