World War Queer Version

|
As the pressure between the Cambodians and Thai military in the Preah Vihear temple is getting tamer than before.

The queer war is just getting started. *curious*

Well, I heard from some gossips that the real battle is not between the Cambodians and Thai peeps.
But it’s between the Filipino (Philippines) group and Vietnamese group.

Hmm…I’m getting more curious when I heard confrontation will or might happen!!!
(Slapping or pulling hair??? hahahaha)

I need to be there if ever!!!
Hope this is not just a cheap story.

Who’s going to win?
Let’s wait a see.

Email me at queercambodia@gmail.com if you have stories to tell.

Bye bitches!!!!

And let the war to fire on! LOL

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Intriguing...
more! more! more!

Anonymous said...

hahaha let's get it on! :P

Anonymous said...

ooohhh....go go! be a silent killer....hahahh!!!

fuchsiaboy said...

anu ang tsika? spill the beans.

Fire said...

There was no war between Phil'sgay and Viet'sgay groups but one Cambodian freshy boy who's talkative was punished by the owner of Green Flame bar ( Gay bar also ), the freshy boy have a full glass of cold water on his face right at Coffee Maker ( Cafe shop ).
That is the price for a Peace Destroyer.

Anonymous said...

So it reached to this level? what a hype...
I hope all is over and done! I had enough trauma & stress with all these things.
just like my friend may quote it "more words more mistakes, less words less mistakes".
enough said....

Anonymous said...

oohhh... what a comment...so everyone get involved now? I think it was the "film star actor's fault", he spread out some stories that are not right, in short he's making some stories about someone, because he is one of an ATTENTION STEALER here in Phnom Penh, so be careful with this guy, and with those liars!!!! hahahha!!!

good luck guys! just keep updating this site... hahahha!!!

home caregivers said...

The article in your blog reminds me some old memory .That is good .It gives me happy .I think we will have a harmonious talk.Do you agree? in-home care San Francisco

Post a Comment