The best Christmas gift ever!

|

Merry Christmas to all the gays living in Siem Reap as the grand opening of Men's Resort is happening there this Christmas season.

Check their website HERE

And I must say, through pics..it's one hell of a stylish place!!!
I really want to try the purple room!!!

To the owners, invite me. LOL
I'll be there in SR in New Year...so one night is fine for me...LOL..Kidding!!!

I'll definitely check that one out. Will try the massage and sauna (hopefully free..Kidding)

And guys!!! If you'll be in SR.. Linga Bar has its events for the holidays.

Cheers!

Located them:



For more question or if you have something to promote..email me at queercambodia@gmail.com

Map & Logo c/o Men's Resort's Website

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello,
I've stayed in this hotel. It's really good. :)
I've found 10% discount coupone for this hotel if anybody need it. Enjoy!
http://angkorhotelsguide.com/hotels/the-mens-resort/

Post a Comment