Bai Thong : Khmer Cuisine at its Elegance!!

|





I'm so loving Asian Cuisine with elegance.
Thanks to my friends who brought me here in Bai Thong.

I'm so loving the food - very authentic.
And not to say the hottie chef - Richard Gillet!!!

He's so nice to ask how's our food, while looking at him I wanna rip his clothes (Chef uniform).
LOL

Speaking of HOT!!! not only the food but also the chef.

A must try and 5 stars from Queer Cambodia!!!

I love! I love!

Bai Thong at 100-102 , Sothearos Blvd, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.

Try the Jungle Curry! and the Spicy Chicken! and the Fried Morning Glory!!!

x,
QC


2 comments:

Andy Heath said...

A great meal and a beautiful chef to look at. What more could one want? I would hope I wouldn't have to go all the way to Cambodia for that, though!

Andy Heath

sant said...

beautiful pics .........

Post a Comment